NUTRISALON PLEX BOND BLOCK SYSTEM
This professional line blocks damages and protects the hair fiber before and during the application of chemical processes such as bleaching products, transformation (progressive straightening, permanent, relaxation or volume reduction) or even coloring assets, among others. This system is infused with Phytokeratin, which is a plant-based alternative to animal keratin made by blending amino acids from plants in the same proportions found in human hair. Phytokeratin enhances hair moisture binding ability by penetrating the hair shaft, strengthening the hair and improving elasticity and shine. Nutrisalon Plex makes it an excellent treatment for dry damaged hair.
The Nutrisalon Plex Protection System is based on fundamental components to restore damaged hair, or add it to another chemical process to provide the ultimate breakage insurance.
- Theralose: to hydrate and protects the hair
- Seriseal: it is a nano-technological active with nano particles of Sericine, a protein that acts as a cement between the silk fibers to promote the sealing of the cuticles and the replacement of the capillary protein mass.
- Fiberforce: it contributes to the restoration of both the cuticular region and the Cortex from chemically damaged capillary fibers. It is able to adhere to hair strands improving its mechanical properties and providing increased resistance in different types of hair, damaged or not.
- Phytokeratin: The vegetable Keratin is made from a mixture of free Amino Acids from plant origin. It acts as a protector and strengthener of the hair fiber.
Bond Block System Ingredients:
Water (Aqua), Cetearyl Alcohol, Paraffinum Liquidum, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Cyclopentasiloxane, Bis-Cetearyl Amodimethicone, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Cetrimonium Chloride, Parfum, Alcohol, Benzyl Alcohol, Citric Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Dimethicone, Lactic Acid, Ceteareth-7, Dimethiconol, Disodium Edta, Trehalose, Ceteareth-25, Peg-90m, Bht, Benzoic Acid, Polyquaternium-7, Sorbic Acid, Benzyl Salicylate, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Hydrolyzed Corn Protein, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Sericin, Fibroin, Hydroxypropyl Starch Phosphate, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Behentrimonium Chloride, Potassium Sorbate, Caprylyl Glycol, Glycerin.
PROTECTS & REBUILDS
This system rebuilds the hair's fibers by strengthening the hair strands, decreasing porousness, unwanted elasticity, and chemical meltdown
RESTORES DAMAGED HAIR
It promotes the restoration and nutrition of the damaged hair by previous chemical processes.
After each application, your hair gets stronger and restored in a healthy way.
This bond block process will also restore the essential lipids to optimize shine, hydration, and hair mass.
- Damaged Hair
- Chemically Treated Hair
- Dry Hair
- Damaged Colored Hair
- Coloring Treatments
- Frizz Control and Volume Reduction
- Dry and Damage hair in need of Repair
- Hydrated and Healthy Hair
- Deep Hair Fiber Reconstruction
- Damage Protection
- Color Protection
- Bond Rebuilder
Step by Step Description
- Step 1 Nutrisalon Plex Block: serves as a blocker for damages caused by bleaching, relaxation, coloration, among other chemical processes.
- Step 2 Nutrisalon Plex Safe: works on the reconstruction and strengthening of the hair strands.
- Step 3 Nutrisalon Plex Care: provides extra protection activated by heat and seals the cuticles, giving more shine and softness to the hair.
Nutrisalon Plex Safe
Apply Nutrisalon Plex Safe to damp hair strands. Massage repeatedly each strand from root to tip.
Leave it on for 10 minutes to enhance the protective effect. Rinse.
COLORATION: for each 100g of bleaching cream, add 10 ml of Nutriplex Block. Then, add hydrogen peroxide and mix. To avoid interference with the final result, after mixing, replace the volume of the oxidant.
BLEACHING: for each 60g of bleaching powder, add 15 ml of Nutrisalon Plex Block lotion. Put 1 portion of Nutrisalon Plex Block for each 4 of bleaching powder. Then, add hydrogen peroxide and mix.
PROGRESSIVE STRAIGHTENING: for each 50 ml of straightening product, add 5 ml of Nutrisalon Plex Block. There may be a slight reduction in the straightening chemical performance. We advise to increase of actuation time in up to 10 minutes at most.
RELAXATION OR SOFTENING: for each 100g of relaxation or softening cream, add 10 ml of NutrisalonPlex Block.
NOTE: We do not recommend the increase of the acting time in chemical processes based on Ammonium Thioglycolate and Guanidine.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.