Nutrisalon HNR – Hydration Hair Mask is composed of Hyaluronic Acid, which restores the hair fiber internally, leaving hair silky, smoother, and hydrated.
Shea Butter: Indicated for the hydration of dry hair. It is an effective revitalizer that provides shine, flexibility, and smoothness, as well as aiding in absorption and retaining moisture inside the hair strands.
Hyaluronic acid: Contains great antioxidant power, restores the hair fiber internally leaving the hair healthy and silky. When it penetrates inside the hair fiber, hyaluronic acid repairs it in-depth, rebuilds its structure, and restores proper hydration levels.
- Provides shine, flexibility, and smoothness
- Repairs the hair
- Rebuilds structure
- Restores hydration
- Shampoo the hair twice, massaging the scalp in a circular motion and rinse.
- Separate about 30g from your chosen HNR.
- Wipe off excess water with a towel, split hair, and begin applying the mask to the length and ends by gloving the first to the last strands.
- Potentiate the result using a thermal hair cap letting act for 20 minutes.
- Rinse and finish according to the chosen ritual.
Tips & Warnings: The next application should follow the order of the schedule chosen for your client or follow the order chosen for your hair type.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.