Looking for a Natural hair treatment?
You could try 101 different shampoos, conditioners, hair-dressers, over the counter treatments and even Google it. But the fact of the matter is sometimes natural hair treatments simply work the best to treat hair… or really anything in life. It’s possible you may be the type of person who prefers the natural alternative anyway and that’s absolutely okay! We’ll still accept you.
For those who are looking for those natural hair treatment for healthy hair, who better to look to than us at Novex cause we’re obviously just as awesome as Google and have the answers to like… everything. Now at first glance, you may think some of these alternative hair treatments are odd and you’ll think to yourself, “nope! Too weird. I’ll just let my hair rot.” But give them a chance because natural hair treatments usually feel the most refreshing!
- Become one with the egg… Okay that does sound weird but literally become an egg-head! Eggs aren’t only for nutrition but are filled with healthy fats and proteins that are essential as an all, natural hair treatment. Now there’s a tailored way to go about this. If your hair is more prone to oil, stick to only egg whites and vice versa. Egg yolks help out dry hair. Mix about half a cup of your egg choice and bathe it all over your unwashed, damp mane. For a full effect, keep the egg settled for twenty minutes. Rinse off with cool water and continue with a normal hair wash.
- Coconut oil is so fetch! It seems like this magical oil is everywhere from skin care, cooking, lip treatment, and can you guess? What do we always talk about here? Hair, duh. It’s an easy source. Simply melt down the oil until it cools down then smear it through your hair.
- It tastes great, even your hair thinks so… honey is a great alternative for an all-natural treatment for hair. This three-step hair wash process is super easy. Shampoo and rinse your hair as you would, add a bit of honey and rinse before you condition. This will make your hair super shiny and soft.
- Olive Oil and Lemon mix- For an itchy scalp from anything including an allergy, hair care products, the weather or even stress, try a mixture of olive oil and lemon for about 20 minutes. Rinse and wash as usual afterwards.
- The Novex way… if none of these natural hair treatments are winning you over, try the Novex Bamboo Sprout products. The Novex Bamboo Sprout is filled with amino acids, minerals, and vitamins A, B and C making it the perfect medicine for hair in need of strength and growth. It was specifically formulated to naturally strengthen and stimulate roots for growth.
Novex Natural Hair Treatment
No worries, there’s not only a Shampoo for the Bamboo Sprout. Conditioner, Deep hair masks, an even a Leave in hair conditioning treatment are all apart of the bamboo sprouts. This formula was mixed with ultra concentrated actives that will heal broken and weak hair.
Give some of these alternatives for hair treatment a try!